--- Training ---
Since our foundation, we have offered young people a training as we think that every company bears a social responsibility. Of course, it is also important for us to employ well-trained junior staff.
Our trainees acquire extensive theoretical and practical knowledge through professional and diversified training as well as the specific exam preparation by our trainers. For many years now, we have offered our trainees a good start into professional life.
During their training, our trainees are involved in ongoing customer projects. This makes the training exciting and versatile. In exchange, we expect commitment and the initiative to bring in new ideas. We expect applicants to have completed their education and to combine interest in the manufacturing of metal parts and the enthusiasm for modern processing machines.
Our training's success speaks for itself:
- 2005, Winner of the competition among young craftspersons, mechanical engineer
- 2007, Best apprentice in the Chamber of Commerce examinations, precision mechanic
- 2008, Winner of metal guild examination (Oberland region), precision mechanic
- 2012, Best apprentice in the Chamber of Commerce examinations, cutting machine operator (specialised in turning technology)
- 2012, Winner of metal guild examination (Oberland region), precision mechanic
- 2013, Third best apprentice at the performance competition of the German Crafts
- 2013, Winner of metal guild examination (Oberland region), precision mechanic